COVID-19=MAJOR CHANGE

Once again the Coronavirus comes back with no school at Desert Willow, originally we were supposed to go back to school on April 10th, well let me just put it this way, PLANS CHANGED! Now, for TWO months we have to do virtual school because school got canceled fort he rest of the year, i’m actually sad because now we don’t get to see any of our teachers in person! Yes, it will be hard for all of us students to adjust to a new, I guess you could say, “platform”, but as a community I believe we can get through this together. Sooooo, remember, if we want to get through this just do you part and do what is listed below-

• WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE/AFTER YOU EAT AND AFTER YOU USE THE RESTROOM
  • COVER YOUR SNEEZE AND COUGH BY DOING IT IN YOUR ARMS, AND THEN PREFERABLY WASH YOUR ARM AFTER.
  • CLEAN OFTEN USED SURFACES(DOOR HANDLES, WINDOWS, KITCHENWARE, TV REMOTES, ETC.)
  • IF YOUR SICK STAY HOME!
  • KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE FROM PEOPLE(6-8ft)
  • IF YOU THINK ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS OR A RELATIVE IS SICK ADVISE THEM(THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT)
  • IF YOU ARE ABLE TO, DONATE MASKS AND GLOVES TO HOSPITALS AND FIRST RESPONDERS, THEY WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. 😉

Shonda Rhimes Quote: “The expected is what keeps us steady. It's ...