Me!

I know that I’ve only posted 2 times, so I will tell you a little bit about myself. I have a mom, dad, brother, who is 9, and a dog, who is 6. I love my family beyond anything. I was born in Decatur, Illinois, which is a pretty small town. I watched former President Obama give a speech in Springfield, Illinois, I don’t remember it because I was about 4 weeks old, but it seemed pretty cool just hearing about it from my  parents! My brother was not born yet, so it was just me my mom and my dad. We only lived in Decatur for about a year and a half, then we moved to Mexico, where my brother was born, we only lived their for 11 months, after that we moved to Chile, in which we lived their for another year and a half, since my mom did not know Spanish, she had no clue what the Chilean people were saying. In between living in Mexico and Chile we moved back to the states for about a year. After Chile, we moved to Minnesota, where my mom was raised, we lived in Oakdale where my whole family lived, uncles, aunts, cousins, and grandparents. We had lived there for 2 and a half years. I have a best friend who lives their, her name is Elani, and she is the best. We have been friends since 1st grade. After those 2 and a half years we moved to Arizona! So I have moved from continent to country my whole life!!! Hope now you guys know a little bit more about me!

Their is nothing permanent except change”

-Heraclitus